GPS Tracking SystemThe Gator GTRAKPRO is a feature-packed GPS tracker designed specifically for large commercial fleets.
Thanks to the high-performance chipset, the GTRAKPRO uses less power but provides high accuracy of GPS positioning. The unit is 12 & 24 volt compatible making it ideal for use in cars, vans and trucks, and also includes a battery backup providing up to 60 hours standby time should power be disconnected.
With over-speed alerts and driver behaviour monitoring system, you can keep tabs on how your employees are handling your vehicles and if they're being reckless or careless.
You can also set up geofences, places and routes, should the employee begin driving into an area that is not predetermined or recognised the GTRAKPRO will send a notification to alert you of the situation.
The module has multiple inputs and outputs, enabling door detection, ignition, and power off alerts to be activated and additional sensors including temperature and fuel consumption to be added.
Thanks to the built-in microphone you can remotely listen to the surroundings of the device at any time and if there is an emergency a single push of a button on the module sends an emergency message to the tracking portal and via SMS to alert others. Not only does the GTRAKPRO provide safety and security to your employees, it also provides you with peace of mind that your assets are always protected.
- 3G Quadband Support - Works on all major networks including Telstra, Vodafone & Optus, providing extensive coverage throughout Australia.
- Multi-Voltage - 9-36 volt compatible, ideal for use in construction equipment, trailers, caravans, boats, motorcycles, cars, trucks and more.
- Multiple Tracking Modes - Tracker location can be uploaded in a number of ways, fixed time interval. Fixed distance, pre-set cornering.
- Driver Behaviour Monitoring - Be notified of excessive braking, acceleration, cornering and major impact and store the data for future review.
- Multiple Inputs and Outputs - Flexibility to add on additional monitoring devices including door opening sensors, temperature sensors and fuel sensors.
- Voice Monitoring - Built-in Microphone allows you to remotely listen to the surrounds of the device. The device is discreet and will not make any noise during the monitoring process.
- SOS Emergency Button - In case of an emergency, the driver can simply press a remotely installed button for 3 seconds to activate the SOS alert system. This will send a notification to a predetermined phone number via the web-portal.
- Vibration and Movement Alert - If the vehicle moves or the tracker senses multiple vibrations when parked, the tracker will notify the owner of the potential threat.
- Tamper Alert - When the tracker is removed from the mount an anti-tamper button releases and sends an alert.
- Power Disconnected Alert - When power is disconnected from the tracker either at the tracker itself or if the vehicle battery is disconnected, a notification will be sent to the owner.
- Immobilisation Circuit - Can be connected to the fuel pump circuit or ignition circuit, should the vehicle or equipment be stolen, immobilisation can be activated remotely and will engage when the vehicle is travelling under 20km/h.
- Battery Backup - Track your vehicle even if the vehicle's battery has been disconnected
- IP65 Dust & Waterproof.
Web Portal Features:
- Free to use web-based monitoring system that allows up to 3 trackers to be monitored from one login
- Easy GPS Tracking at Your Fingertips - Web-based tracking software can be easily accessed via computer or smartphone, giving you access 24/7 whenever you need it!
- Australian Based Server - For reliable and safe tracking Australia Wide
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking - Track up to 3 vehicles for FREE* on our tracking portal from one login. Need to track more? Track unlimited vehicles when you subscribe to our Gator Tracking Subscription Service - (fees and charges apply) *SIM and Tracker required for each asset, data and network access charges still apply)
- Tracking History - Access up to 3 months of tracking history at any time. Need more history? Review 14 months Tracking History when you subscribe to our Gator Tracking Subscription Service - (fees and charges apply)
- Real-Time Monitoring - Using GPS and Google's mapping technology, get real-time monitoring and review the history on an interactive map with details on direction, speed and more
- GEO-Fence Zones - Virtual boundaries on the map can be set up to identify important locations, such as a job site, home or office, and receive notifications when your GPS tracker enters or exit these locations
- Route Deviation Alert - Want to know if a vehicle or asset deviates from the route? Set predetermined routes for the vehicle to travel on, as soon as the vehicle deviates from the route the GPS tracker will send a notification.
- Reporting - Get comprehensive reports, including detailed vehicle logs, trip overviews, geo-fencing overviews and many more.
- SUPPORTED CARRIERS AND NETWORKS: TELSTRA, OPTUS & VODAFONE
- OPERATING FREQUENCIES: QUADBAND - WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- SIM CARD SIZE: MINI-SIM (2FF) 25 x 15mm
- GPS ANTENNA: INTERNAL
- INTERNAL BATTERY
- CAPACITY: 450mAh / 3.7V LITHIUM-ION
- STANDBY TIME: UP TO 60 HOURS
- OPERATING TIME: UP TO 4 HOURS
- CURRENT DRAW:
- 5MAH (SLEEPING MODE)
- 100MAH (ACTIVE MODE)
- LED INDICATORS:
- GPS - BLUE
- GSM - GREEN
- POWER - RED
- TRACKER ALERTS: SHOCK, MOTION, TAMPER AND POWER-OFF ALERTS
- GEO-FENCE: YES
- REMOTE IMMOBILISATION: RELAY AND CIRCUIT INCLUDED
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 9-36VDC (12/24V)
- LOCATING TIME (APPROXIMATE):
- COLD START: 38 SECONDS (OPEN SKY)
- HOT START: 1 SECOND (OPEN SKY)
- LOCATION ACCURACY: < 10M
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -20 to 70 DEGREES CELSIUS
- DIMENSIONS: 98mm x 52mm x 15mm
- WEIGHT: 80g
WEBSITE PORTAL: GATOR.NET.AU
This tracker requires a MINI-SIM Card (25 x 15mm) with calls, text and data credit in order to operate. You can provide your own SIM CARD or purchase the GTRAKSIM Sim Card. Using a GTRAKSIM Sim Card will give you the option to OPT-IN to Gator Tracking Subscription Service - (fees and charges apply)