Gator GTRAK4QB GPS Tracker is a simple and affordable tracking solution for companies, fleets and personal use. As the module is 12 and 24 volt compatible, it can be used to monitor and protect your valuable assets including; construction equipment, trailers, caravans, boats, motorcycles, cars, trucks and more.
GTRAK4QB offers various security measures including alerts, remote immobilisation and geo-fencing. A number of alerts can be enabled on the GTRAK4QB to alert users via SMS of a possible vehicle theft including; vibration (shock to the vehicle), displacement (vehicle movement), tamper with the tracker and power cut-off to the tracker. Should thieves get away with the vehicle or equipment before the user can respond, the module has a built-in rechargeable back-up battery that will provide power if the device is disconnected from a power supply, allowing the vehicle to still be tracked during this time. The GTRAK4QB also includes a relay and wiring that allow an immobilisation circuit to be connected to either the fuel or electrical circuit in the vehicle, this can then be activated remotely and will engage when the vehicle is travelling below 20km/h. Geo-fences (virtual boundaries on the map) can also be set up to identify important locations, such as a job site or a home office, and monitor when your GPS tracker enters or exit these locations.
The free web-based monitoring system which can be accessed on your computer or smartphone, lets you track your vehicle and equipment in real-time and review the history on an interactive map with details on direction, speed and more. Up to three GTRAK4QB can be accessed from one log in making this tracking solution ideal for companies and fleet operators. There are no ongoing costs for the tracking software, the only additional part required to allow the tracker to work is a Mobile Sim Card (sold separately) that has both cell and data. For most applications, a plan of approximately $20 per month will provide sufficient call, text and data requirements.
- 3G Quadband Support - Works on all major networks including Telstra, Vodafone & Optus, providing extensive coverage throughout Australia.
- Multi-Voltage - 9-36 volt compatible, ideal for use in construction equipment, trailers, caravans, boats, motorcycles, cars, trucks and more.
- Vibration and Movement Alert - If the vehicle moves or the tracker senses multiple vibrations when parked, the tracker will notify the owner of the potential threat.
- Tamper Alert - When the tracker is removed from the mount an anti-tamper button releases and sends an alert.
- Power Disconnected Alert - When power is disconnected from the tracker either at the tracker itself or if the vehicle battery is disconnected, a notification will be sent to the owner.
- Immobilisation Circuit - Can be connected to the fuel pump circuit or ignition circuit, should the vehicle or equipment be stolen, immobilisation can be activated remotely and will engage when the vehicle is travelling under 20km/h.
- Battery Backup - Track your vehicle even if the vehicle's battery has been disconnected
- Uses Telstra's M2M network
- Includes 9 months access
- $10 per month charged annually after the included 9 months access has concluded
Web Portal Features:
- Free to use web-based monitoring system that allows up to 3 trackers to be monitored from one login
- Easy GPS Tracking at Your Fingertips - Web-based tracking software can be easily accessed via computer or smartphone, giving you access 24/7 whenever you need it!
- Australian Based Server - For reliable and safe tracking Australia Wide
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking - Track up to 3 vehicles for FREE* on our tracking portal from one login. Need to track more? Track unlimited vehicles when you subscribe to our Gator Tracking Subscription Service - (fees and charges apply) *SIM and Tracker required for each asset, data and network access charges still apply)
- Tracking History - Access up to 3 months of tracking history at any time. Need more history? Review 14 months Tracking History when you subscribe to our Gator Tracking Subscription Service - (fees and charges apply)
- Real-Time Monitoring - Using GPS and Google's mapping technology, get real-time monitoring and review the history on an interactive map with details on direction, speed and more
- GEO-Fence Zones - Virtual boundaries on the map can be set up to identify important locations, such as a job site, home or office, and receive notifications when your GPS tracker enters or exit these locations
- Route Deviation Alert - Want to know if a vehicle or asset deviates from the route? Set predetermined routes for the vehicle to travel on, as soon as the vehicle deviates from the route the GPS tracker will send a notification.
- Reporting - Get comprehensive reports, including detailed vehicle logs, trip overviews, geo-fencing overviews and many more.
- SUPPORTED CARRIERS AND NETWORKS: TELSTRA, OPTUS & VODAFONE
- OPERATING FREQUENCIES: QUADBAND - WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- SIM CARD SIZE: MINI-SIM (2FF) 25 x 15mm
- GPS ANTENNA: INTERNAL
- INTERNAL BATTERY
- CAPACITY: 400mAh / 3.7V LITHIUM-ION
- STANDBY TIME: UP TO 50 HOURS
- OPERATING TIME: UP TO 3 HOURS
- CURRENT DRAW:
- 5MAH (SLEEPING MODE)
- 100MAH (ACTIVE MODE)
- LED INDICATORS:
- GPS - BLUE
- GSM - GREEN
- POWER - RED
- TRACKER ALERTS: SHOCK, MOTION, TAMPER AND POWER-OFF ALERTS
- GEO-FENCE: YES
- REMOTE IMMOBILISATION: RELAY AND CIRCUIT INCLUDED
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 9-36VDC (12/24V)
- LOCATING TIME (APPROXIMATE):
- COLD START: 35 SECONDS (OPEN SKY)
- HOT START: 2 SECOND (OPEN SKY)
- LOCATION ACCURACY: < 10M
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -20 to 70 DEGREES CELSIUS
- DIMENSIONS: 85mm x 45mm x 13mm
- WEIGHT: 60g
- WEBSITE PORTAL: GATOR.NET.AU